Built for the Local Climate
As you well know, no single window or door performs ideally in all climates.
The cold temperatures of a Northeast winter require different materials and construction than windows built for a hot Florida summer. And hurricane or tornado-prone areas need windows built with impact resistance. Instead of a “one size fits all” approach, only the Earthwise Group builds windows for local climates to help reduce energy bills. Each window and patio door is custom-made by experienced specialists in our large network of regional manufacturing facilities across the U.S.
Built for energy efficiency
The Earthwise Group is proud to have earned ENERGY STAR Manufacturing Partner status. Our features and options reduce energy bills for customers by including:
- Multi-pane glass with high-efficiency low-E coatings and argon or krypton gas filling
- An advanced framing material formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather and ultraviolet light
- Warm Edge insulating glass spacer system
- ENERGY STAR certification
With Earthwise windows and patio doors, your residential and commercial customers can reduce energy bills from hundreds—up to thousands—of dollars each year.
High performance options
The Earthwise Group also builds:
- Windows and patio doors with the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient rating
- Hurricane impact products with Dade County certification
- Commercial products with ratings up to C80